- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Pryor Wood Developments Ltd of Blue Pryor The Street, Crookham Village, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 5SG (company No. 08627471).
- How we use your personal data
- In this Section 2 we have set out:
- (a) the general categories of personal data that we may process;
- (b) the purposes for which we may process personal data; and
- (c) the legal bases of the processing.
- We may process data about your use of our website and services ("usage data"). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may process information you provide us when filling in forms on our website ("enquiry data"). The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of providing you with the information you requested, providing you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about and/or offering relevant services to you based on your enquiry. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
- In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section 2, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- Providing your personal data to others
- We may disclose your enquiry data to a third party supplier of services related to your enquiry to contact you with information we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to pass your details on to a relevant third party service provider, please do not tick the box on the enquiry form.
- In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 3, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- Retaining and deleting personal data
- This Section 4 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose and is stored on the backend of our website.
- We will retain your personal data as follows:
(a) your name, company name, position and email address (“personal data”) will be retained for a minimum period of 1 week following your enquiry submission, and for a maximum period of 4 weeks following your enquiry submission.
In some cases it is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained. In such cases, we will determine the period of retention based on the following criteria:(a) the period of retention of personal data will be determined based on the current and future value of the information.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 4, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- If you would not like your personal data disclosed to a relevant third party service provider you can exercise your right to prevent such disclosure by not checking the box on the enquiry form we use to collect your data. You can also exercise your right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data on their websites.
(a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 10); and
(b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
(c) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
(f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
- This website is owned and operated by Pryor Wood Developments Ltd.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 08627471, and our registered office is at Blue Pryor The Street, Crookham Village, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 5SG.
- You can contact us:
(a) using our website contact form